1. Field is 45 yards in length. Games will be played simultaneously on opposite sides.
2. Games last for 30 mins
3. There is no tackling in 7 on 7 football. 1 or 2 hand touch and player is considered down. NO TACKLING IS ALLOWED.
4. On offense, the quarterback is allowed 4 seconds to pass the ball to a receiver. If QB does not make a pass within the 4 seconds, the whistle is blown and the play is dead. No defensive player can rush the quarterback. The quarterback is not allowed to run the ball to try to pick up yardage.
5. The offense has 3 plays to pick up 15 yards for a 1st down. if they fail to get a 1st down, the opposing team gets ball on offense.
6. All passes must be forward passes. The only Laterals allowed would be after completion of a forward pass.
7. Defensive pass interference will result in a first down for the offense and its a spot infraction.
8. A fumble is ruled a dead ball at the spot of the fumble with possession given to the last team to touch the ball before fumble.
9. overtime will be played from the 20 yard line and team has 3 plays to score. if no score opposing team gets ball on offense. Both teams will have the ball and a chance to score in overtime
10. Teams must have same uniforms or matching color shirts